Please check your email .
Senior Integration Planner
Rates - NEG
Would you like to work on Europe's biggest infrastructure project working out of the prestigious hub on a daily basis?
We are seeking a Senior Integration Planner to join our well-established client to support the co-ordination of the Master Operational Handover Schedule ensuring collaboration with Project Delivery teams to ensure the delivery of a unified and integrated project.
You will be providing support for initiatives and processes to achieve the required standards of planning and scheduling collaboration across the entire programme along with working in a collaborative manner with the Sector Planners.
Reflect the linkages and dependencies between the component parts of the MOHS so that they are accurately reflected in the plan and develop and deliver presentational material to effectively communicate schedule status and performance.
Within a candidate we will be looking for:
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience of working on schedule development and reporting on a major infrastructure programme.
- Experience of schedule development in Primavera Project Manager P6.
- Experience in the use of computer software products (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.