Please check your email .
Technical Closeout Manager
3 Month Contract
My Client is currently looking to recruit a Technical Closeout Manager to support the Canary Wharf Project closeout technical issues with stakeholders, contractors, project team and other entities related with the project.
Main Challenges of the job
- Supporting the employer in relation to understanding and ensuring the coordination of all new design to fulfil all defined requirements and obtaining approvals.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all the key stakeholders, project team, RFL, MTR.
- Extensive Experience in managing design for Railway or large industrial projects
- Knowledge of industry work processes for design services and closeout of design
- Knowledge and understanding of working arrangements with stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree in engineering discipline
- Ability to effectively work autonomously within a matrix organisation and drive through to quick closure
- Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially design, field engineering.
- understanding of Health & Safety requirements for Railway construction projects including CDM regulations.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.