Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences are keen to hear from Environmental Chemists who are looking for a new opportunity within the Lancashire area.
My client are in the process of expanding their business within the Biocide sector. The purpose of this role will be to advise on the requirements for the chemistry aspects for biocides and prepare Regulatory dossiers with respect to physical chemical requirements.
This role will hold the following responsibilities -
- Support or lead on delivery of key technical areas related to Biocides
- Design and monitor studies required under the Biocide regulation to support the chemistry component of the work.
- Support compliance with international testing guidelines including method development and validation
- Maintain laboratory analysis and test documentation.
You must have the following to be considered for this opportunity -
- Degree qualified within environmental science, environmental chemistry or related disciplines.
- Experienced within Analytical chemistry including method development and validation
- Understanding of quality procedures.
This opportunity is looking to pay £22,500 - £32,500 plus flexible working hours and pension contributions.
If you are interested in this role please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Sciences on 02392 458031 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.