Please check your email .
Our client is looking for a Security Officer to work for them on a shift system covering 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established organisation who have been steadily expanding in the past few years.
Your main duties will include:
- Monitoring of CCTV, alerting colleagues of incidents,liasing with emergency services as required.
- Providing security guard duties to the reception area.
- External patrol of the buildings.
- Responding to alarms, setting alarms etc.
- Issuing permits / passes to contractors and visitors.
- Carry out thorough handovers to colleagues at the end / start of shifts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current SIA licence for CCTV & Guarding works
- First Aid Certificate (desireable)
- Previous experience of working shifts
- Experience of dealing with breaches of security / emergency situations
You will be required to work four 12 hour shifts, followed by 6 days off. These shifts will either be days or nights, and you will need to be flexible in order to cover additional shifts if required.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.