Please check your email .
Maufacturing Engineer - Continuous Improvement
£35,000 - £40,000
My client is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to focus on continuous improvement and technology solutions to improve their manufacturing processes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading in the design and development of bespoke equipment and production processes whilst ensuring that existing plant and machinery operates efficiently.
- Take the leading role in the design and development of bespoke production equipment
- Design and develop production processes and strategies for new products
- Identify areas within manufacturing where increased production can be achieved through continuous improvements or by investment in machinery
- Support the engineering team to ensure that existing plant and machinery operates efficiently
- Support and assist the Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager in his duties
- Identify budgeted expenditure for new tooling/equipment press tools and mould tools
If you are an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with proven ability in continuous improvement and knowledge of technology solutions to improve manufacturing processes please get in touch with Wendy Gulliver on 02392 228271 or email email@example.com
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.