Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences are keen to hear from Microbiologists who are looking for a new opportunity within the Lancashire region.
Our client has recently expanded their Biocide division and subsequently have a new position available working as a Microbiologist. The purpose of the role will be to advise on the requirements for biocides and prepare regulatory dossiers.
The main responsibilities of the role will be as follows -
- To evaluate methods for determining the microbiological and particulate cleanliness of air surfaces.
- Plan and monitor efficiency studies
- Provide scientific advice to clients and colleague on European regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate biocide efficiency data
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following -
- Degree qualified in a relevant field (biological)
- Solid background in Microbiology
- Good knowledge of relevant norms for validation of efficacy for biocides (European Norms
- (CEN), OECD, ASTM, etc.)
This is a full permanent position offering flexible working hours. Salaries do range from £22,500 - £32,500 plus benefits including 33 days holiday, ability to manager your own working day, pension and dental cover.
If you are interested in this position please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Science on 02392 458031 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.