Please check your email .
£28,000 - £30,000
My client is seeking a HR Advisor to provide professional HR support and advice to Managers within the client group/business unit/employees in line within organisational policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Provide effective support to Managers to improve employee relations and maximise effectiveness of resources to ensure management meet operational requirements.
- Provide support to a range of HR processes and programmes within the client group(s)/business units such as resourcing, compensation & benefits, talent management, training & development and performance improvement.
- Ensure processes and procedures are compliant and the HRMS system is 100% accurate
- Provide project support when required on HR and cross functional projects within the client group/business units/s
- Participate in the development, improvement and implementation of people related practices, processes and policies in order to maximise operational effectiveness.
- Lead and support HR projects
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Degree (with honours preferred but not essential)
- CIPD accreditation
- Strong generalist HR experience within a fast paced business.
- Employee Relations, Employee Engagement & Change management.
- Desirable - Energy or Banking Sector with a strong service delivery mind-set in an organisation undergoing change
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.