Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences are currently looking for a Regulatory Consultant to join our client based in Lancaster.
Due to expansion, my client have created a new position within their Product Regulations department, focusing on Cosmetics regulations to support the wider business.
You will hold the following responsibilities in this position-
- Support the expansion of the Cosmetic portfolio
- Attend external meeting to promote the cosmetics function of the business
- Update product information files
- Advise clients on how to comply with cosmetic regulations
- Support on clients labelling requirements
- Knowledge of cosmetic product notification portals
For you to be considered for this opportunity you must have a following –
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline (chemistry, environmental science)
- Experience within Regulatory Affairs
- Ability to establish good long relationships with external stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Good written and verbal communication skills
My client are offering a competitive salary alongside a benefits package including 33 days holiday, pension, dental insurance and much more.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Sciences on 02392 458031 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.