Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences are currently looking for a Regulatory Consultant to join our client based in Lancaster.
Due to expansion, my client have created a new position within their Medical Device department, focusing on Medical Device Regulation to support the wider business.
You will hold the following responsibilities in this position –
- Undertake medical device classifications
- Advise clients on CE marking and conformity assessment
- Advise clients on post-market monitoring and surveillance.
- Consultant with clients to comply with medical device and In-vitro diagnostic regulations
- Develop the companies medical device offering
- Process reports summarising clinical data and clinical investigations
For you to be considered for this opportunity you must have a following –
- Degree qualified in chemistry, toxicology or biomedicine
- Experience within Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device)
- Ability to establish good long relationships with external stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Good written and verbal communication skills
My client are offering a competitive salary alongside a benefits package including 33 days holiday, pension, dental insurance and much more.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Sciences on 02392 458031 or email your CV and convering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.