Please check your email .
ARM Life Sciences are currently looking for a Junior Regulatory Consultant to join our client based in Lancaster as they are looking to expand their Hazard communication department.
We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic to gain an insight to the Regulatory Affairs sector and build their career moving forward. There are multiple areas within the business therefore good options for progression.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Research global regulations to support the wider team on advising throughout the product life cycle
- Quality check all documentation
- Use authoring software to covert client documentation
- Support the team with SDS authorising and hazard clarification
In order to be considered for this entry level position you must have the following –
- Enthusiastic and keen on a career within Regulatory Affairs
- Good written and verbal communication
- Some knowledge of classification systems (EU CLP, GHS, WHMIS)
- Qualification in environmental science, chemistry or pharmaceuticals
- Work well under pressure
This is an entry level opportunity which will be offering salary of £18,000 - £20,000 plus 33 days holiday, pension and additional benefits.
If you are interested please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Sciences on 02392 458031 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.