Please check your email .
Junior SOC Analyst
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Several experienced Security Operations Centre (SOC) Security Analysts are required to join a Security focussed organisation, specialising in SIEM, and Security consultancy.
The successful SOC Security Analysts will be responsible for delivering managed security services to a large number of key end-clients. They will provide first line analysis of information from a variety of security tools and will pass the information to designated escalation points, advising on remediation where necessary. This will involve monitoring the Security Management consoles, analysing intrusion, vulnerability and audit data, investigating and documenting security incidents, and correctly identifying and resolving incidents. They will also proactively identify major or common attacks for the purposes of tuning security devices, and will oversee the ongoing maintenance of security tools.
The ideal SOC Security Analyst will need the following;
1. Previous security analyst experience - monitoring, investigating, alerting and reporting security threats
2. Experience on SIEM tools preferably ArcSight or AlienVault
3 Experience of IDS/IPS systems
4. A good understanding of threats and threat vectors
5. A sound knowledge of networking and traffic flow
6. A good team ethos and drive
7. The ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
8. A sound understanding of security technologies and there function within a networked environment
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.