Please check your email .
Cyber Security Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Ownership of the capacity/life cycle management processes for all shared and dedicated platforms.
- Technical support to resolve faults on a 3rd line level.
- Resolution of problem tickets
- Definition of configuration changes on live equipment
- Operational take on activities from projects into life cycle (transition management)
- Management of changes through the change control process to successful completion, including execution as necessary
- Engineering enhancements to live services
- Identification of opportunities for service improvement
- Participation in customer focused virtual teams in support
- Mentoring and technical leadership to 1st/2nd line staff
- Participation in customer workshops to define capacity planning and life cycle management strategies
Key Technologies (minimum 2)
- Check Point
- Palo Alto
- SIEM (Log Rhythm, Alien Vault, Splunk etc.)
- CCSA, CCSE
- ACE, PCNSE
- NSE 1, 2, 3, 4
- JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.