Please check your email .
£35,000 - £40,000
- To ensure that the day to day systems of work and culture onsite are continuously improved and aligned to achieving the Group objectives of Zero Lost Time Incidents and minimizing other incidents and NCRs
- Ensure, in conjunction with the wider Site Management team, all staff adheres to all relevant HSEQ management system procedures, work instructions and safe systems of work
- Ensure compliance with site PPC, other regulatory and internal requirements
- Complete and submit facility HSEQ statistics on a monthly basis for inclusion within the overall company monthly statistics
- Effective management and development of direct reports
- As a key member of the Peterhead site management team contribute to the continuing development and commercial success of the business unit
- Provide assistance to Group HSEQ on ad hoc projects, as required
- Ensure effective communication of all HSEQ matters to local management and personnel, Group HSEQ and relevant third parties
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.