Please check your email .
An Opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer to join a dynamic team based in Milton Keynes.
They are a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Their network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 42,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for their customers’ operations and supply chains. Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling their customers to power ahead safely.
They are now looking to recruit a Senior Engineer who will be responsible for leading the delivery of high quality engine performance and emissions test programs for external clients. This role will report to the Projects Director and will work closely with the Engineering, Testing, and Project Support teams.
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Customer test requirements are fully understood
- Facilities and equipment meet customer requirements and are properly maintained and in calibration
- Ensure delivery of accurate data with high levels of repeatability and traceability
- Delivery of quality checked raw data, processed data and reports
- Clear goals and work instructions
- Mentoring of junior engineers in test methods and problem solving
- Highlighting training needs for staff to the Projects Director
Key Challenges / Goals
This is a senior engineering role within the organisation. The successful candidate will have the potential to influence the technical strategy, engineering processes and equipment for this laboratory
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.