Please check your email .
Engineering Production & Maintenance Manager
My client is seeking an Engineering Production and Maintenance Manager to ensure high levels of safe productivity are achieved and maintained in the fabrication, assembly, commissioning and maintenance of equipment.
- Manage all resources (staff, facilities, equipment) effectively to maximise productivity.
- Identify and implement methods, techniques, equipment, processes etc. to ensure high levels of productivity are achieved in a safe, controlled and sustainable manner.
- Liaise with and provide the Engineering Services Manager with resources for Maintenance activities.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a P&M plan that delivers against a P&M strategy.
- Evaluate effectiveness of P&M plan on a continuous basis and amend as required to maintain high levels of productivity.
- Degree/HND or equivalent in a relevant Engineering or Technical discipline
- Lean or Six Sigma Management qualification.
- Proven track record in a production and maintenance management role (productivity, planning, financial and people management)
- Proven track record of improving production efficiency in a workshop manufacturing and maintaining equipment involving multiple trade disciplines.
- Proven track record of effectively managing staff at all levels
- Significant experience of working in an environment where equipment production, reliability/availability/uptime is critical.
- Managing engineering activities both on and offsite. i.e. local and remote
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.