Please check your email .
I am recruiting for a Programme Planner on a 6 month FTC basis (potential to be extended to support with other projects) based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
this role will be paying £45,000-£55,000 (pro rata)
The main part of your role will be to support the Programme and all related work streams and projects, as part of a PMO, to design, develop and own the relevant Programme Plan ensuring that all milestones, internal and external dependencies are identified, logged and monitored. Working with delivery teams to maintain the plan, schedule and dependency information in accordance with best practice
What else you will be doing on a day to day basis:
-Providing assistance to the Portfolio Manager and Project Managers relating to planning maintenance and quality
-Implementing the overarching PMO planning policies and procedures and ensuring they are embedded and adhered to
-Support the provision of resource management across the programme
-Report progress against schedule, providing progress metrics and comprehensive schedules in various formats and levels of detail to meet the needs of diverse users or audiences.
What you must know:
- Excellent MSProject 2013 experience
- Have experience working within a Project Planner role similar role which can be a project office/PMO role.
- Worked within a governance role- this could involve working on government projects or similar
- Have previous stakeholder engagement (desirable)
- PRINCE2 experience working in PRINCE2/MSP environments for medium to large projects.
- Experience of influencing, managing and aligning stakeholder expectations, and managing the typical strategic issues that need to be addressed within a planning context
Due to the nature of the environment you will be required to undergo security clearance, to be eligible for this you must hold a British passport or a valid visa with proof that you have lived and worked in the UK.
If this is something that you are interested in please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392 228 244 for more information.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.