Please check your email .
Production Controller - Contract
Are you situated in Hertfordshire?
Do you want a role within Aerospace and Defence?
Do you have extensive experience using MRP/ERP systems such as SAP?
Are you comfortable in a high pressure environment and able to still resolve problems within that environment?
Would you like to lead a small team of highly skilled and determined individuals?
ARM may have the contract for you!
Within this role you will be responsible for the control of business unit/customer orders. This is achieved by efficient management and expedition of procured and manufactured items, as well as solely controlling the flow of work required to meet the delivery of a product to cost and schedule.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment within Aerospace/defence industries.
- Extensive experience using an MRP/ERP tool (preferably SAP).
- Knowledge of how to interpret information from P3 (Primavera).
- Able to work in high pressure environments to resolve material supply problems.
- Experience with Bill of Material (BoM) management.
As well as some of the following experience with:
- Implemented an MRP system (preferably SAP).
- Manufacturing systems degree or other relevant qualification.
- Leading a small team.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Reporting to internal & external customers.
- Working within a Production Control team.
Key Skills required:
Must show knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques, materials management and comprehensive knowledge of using a stock management tool.
Job Title: Production Controller
Contract Length: 6 months (Initially)
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Kaitee Parsons on 02392228209 or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers.
ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.