Please check your email .
This is your opportunity to work at the world's leading providers of automotive cockpit electronics. You will be a key element in designing products to virtually every vehicle manufacture around the world.
Develop best in class electronics products to meet current and future customer needs.
Taking into account best in class market products and forward technology to meet business objectives.
Job Key Results Areas:
1. Responsible for the analogue and digital electrical circuit design of electronic products.
2. Design and develop circuits from breadboard to printed circuit layout using schematic capture and circuit simulation tools.
3. Conduct lab testing using a wide range of test equipment including: CAN network tools (e.g. CANalyser, CANOE), logic analysers, oscilloscopes, data loggers.
4. Ensure all aspects of the design support the customer EMC requirements.
5. Maintain an electronic bill of materials.
6. Work closely with the manufacturing, following the product through the prototype builds and production launch.
Job Critical Context:
1. Liase with selected suppliers, purchasing and manufacturing.
2. Provide written reports, where necessary, and maintain detailed records of all activities to facilitate program tracking and co-ordination.
3. High volume/high customer end value products.
4. Customer driven and customer focussed environment.
5.Commercially driven to achieve Visteon business objectives
1. Degree in Electronics Engineering or related area
2. Analogue & digital electrical circuit design experience, minimum 2 years.
3. Design and development experience of circuit design from breadboard to circuit layout.
4. Experience of schematic capture & circuit simulation.
5. Thorough understanding of all aspects of design, including support for environmental and EMC requirements.
1. Automotive electronic products.
2. Low cost, high volume manufacturing knowledge with an understanding of processes and constraints.
3. Report writing related to program tracking and co-ordination.
4. Working knowledge of the CAN bus and other protocols.
1. Experience of laboratory testing including logic analysers, and oscilloscopes, etc.
2. A structured design approach i.e. Worst Case Analysis, simulation tools
3. Schematic capture skills
1. Experience of laboratory testing with CAN network tools
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.