Please check your email .
Works Delivery Manager
Salary - NEG
My client are a leading organisation looking for a Works Delivery Manager to work on the Wessex Route's works delivery.
You will be directing a team to deliver maintenance and project works. You will supply assurance on the delivery lifecycle and reviews along with producing reports, outlining recommendations and documenting evidence.
- Experience of managing the production and delivery of a comprehensive and compliant work programme
- Able to demonstrate, promote and embed safe working behaviours within the team
- Knowledge of discipline-specific maintenance, inspection, faulting and renewal techniques
- Able to lead and implement change and improvement initiatives
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both in person and in writing
- Comfortable working shifts including days, nights and weekends
- SMSTS, SMTH, IRSE, GU110 and Signalling trained
- Able to coach, influence and develop others
- Hold or be working towards an NVQ level 3 or 4 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained an appropriate level of knowledge through equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge of budget management and cost/waste control processes and techniques
- Able and willing to drive vehicles as required by business need
This role involves days, nights and weekend working, and is a safety critical role so subject to drug and alcohol testing and passing of the relevant medical assessment.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.