Please check your email .
Quality Control Inspector
My client is seeking a Quality Control Inspector to ensure all products meet the Company's quality standards through inspection of received goods, work in progress and finished. Also maintain documentation and record keeping.
- Verify mechanical, machining and weld materials based upon FET drawings and test specifications.
- Inspect fabricated and machined components to engineering drawings.
- Perform mechanical inspections for components and completed assemblies, paint shop inspections, visual inspections, thickness measurements and weld shop inspections.
- Assist with the Company's calibration program.
- Complete all necessary documentation according to the company's requirements (including timesheets, ECN etc.)
- Prepare certification packages as required.
- Assist with the filing of QHS&E records.
- Carry out job tasks safely using good working practices.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Monitor QHS&E corrective and preventative actions to:
- Ensure adequate and timely closure.
- Make recommendations to management for process improvements.
- Previous experience in quality control activities within a mechanical component environment.
- Previous experience of using measuring equipment (Vernier callipers, micrometres etc).
- Able to read and interpret drawings.
- Understand drawings in line with basic quality control decisions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Full clean driving licence.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.