Please check your email .
My client is seeking a Project Manager to safely and efficiently deliver projects to both client and company satisfaction and to manage and secure tenders with the support of Sales & Marketing and Business Development.
- Ensure that the Project is executed safely, within budget and on time.
- Ensure full understanding and implementation of Contract obligations throughout the organisation
- Coordinate and manage all internal/external third party liaisons.
- Ensure successful completion of the Project in accordance with the QHS&E objectives.
- Develop and maintain project planning and reporting systems in accordance with the requirements of the contract and QHS&E procedures.
- Establish and maintain detailed financial reports.
- Ensure that the members of the project team have a detailed understanding of the project objectives and requirements, in particularly technical specification, schedule and cost limits and set clear objectives and deadlines for each department.
- Monitor, analyse and feedback the progress of all project tasks and milestones against the project objectives with the respective project team member and anticipate and - Initiate and implement corrective actions with the respective department managers as required to maintain the project objectives.
- Maintain and present project cost & status reports and any other appropriate documentation to management at a monthly project reviews.
- Be prepared to give a detailed explanation of the status of the project, justification of any movements in the project costs and PBT and any corrective actions necessary to maintain the project objectives.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the client.
- Provide progressive management, leadership and development of project personnel.
- Experience in project management in a bespoke manufacturing, assembly and production environment at a Senior Level.
- Chartered Engineer Degree qualified in a technical or business management field (relevant experience may be used in lieu of degree training).
- Project management qualification - MSc, APM or APMI Prince 2 Certificate.
- Demonstrable project management knowledge (coupled with experience) to meet a minimum requirement of level C of the Association of Project Management Competence Assessment.
- Stakeholder Management essential
- Conversant with all project management controls and tools.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.