Please check your email .
My client is seeking an Electrical Technician to assemble and test the electronic/electrical components, subassemblies and assemblies.
- Assemble electronic/electrical subassemblies from schematic diagrams, drawings or verbal instructions and following works order instructions to ISO9001 standards.
- Wire and solder wiring harness and cable assemblies, PC boards, SMT, transformer assemblies, control consoles, connectors, etc.
- Carry out heavy-duty cable wiring, deck cable assembly, and control system outfitting.
- Perform limited troubleshooting and testing of assemblies.
- Perform limited computer controlled operations.
- Ensures assembly/sub-assembly build times are met to maintain department efficiency target of 100%.
- Ensures assembly/sub assembly build times are met for major project schedule into integration dates and tooling/spares WO completion dates.
- Complete all necessary documentation according to the requirements, (including timesheets, ECN…etc.)
- Carry out job tasks safely using good working practices.
- Carry out all assembly work to the required department quality standards.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- ONC in electrical/electronic required but not essential.
- IEEE 18th Edition accreditation preferred.
- Low voltage AC/DC panel wiring/looming
- High voltage installations
- Control/Data systems
- Fibre Optic handling/termination
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and sketches.
- Experience with production processes and equipment.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.