Please check your email .
- Carry out instructions as deemed by Maintenance Shift Leader
- Prioritise breakdowns and complete according to priority
- Maintain all plant and equipment
- Log all breakdowns etc., and inform Maintenance Shift Leader of any repetitive faults
- Work within Environmental, Health & Safety guidelines
- Ensure electrical work carried out to IEE regulations
- Support / maintain the Poka Yoke function
- Assume role of Maintenance Shift Leader when necessary
- To ensure any leaks, spillages, waste materials etc are dealt with in line with ISO 14001 requirements
- To carry out TPM requirements as necessary
- Quality awareness, working to MAHLE processes and procedures
- Work to TS 16949 and ISO 14000 procedures
- To carry out project and continuous improvement activities as required
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) Electrical Maintenance -ideally multi-skilled
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship
- Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Knowledge of robotics and PLC’s
- Skills and Experience
- Injection moulding machine or press experience
- PLC experience is essential (preferably Siemens S7 but other systems will be considered) with fault finding and programme modification.
- FMCG assembly experience
- Servo and drive system knowledge – desirable (ideally Siemens and Bosch Rexroth)
The company will offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you so you can achieve success. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and various benefit options for various stages of your career
Pay rate £14.73 per hour + shift premium ( typically this means a yearly salary of £40k)
Shift is 4 on 4 off
7:50am to 7:50pm
Average shift premium is 23.7%
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.