Please check your email .
We are recruiiting on behalf of our client, a Trust Port based in Essex, UK. They are looking for a Marine Fitter to join their team on a permanet basis.
This would be a great opporutnity for someone looking to broaden their engineering skills or someone who has some seagoing experience and is looking for more time at home.
Responsilibites of the role include:
- Routine planned maintenance of assigned vessels
- Undertaking scheduled and reactive repair duties on assigned vessels, plant and equipment
- Vessel refit duties
- Overhaul and major repair of small to medium sized C1 and S1 internal combustion engines
- Complete Health & Safety reports in relation to work acitivities
Other criteria includes:
- Full UK driving licence
- Professional qualifications or appropriate apprenticeship
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Practical experience working in a marine environment and reparing small to medium engines
- Right to work and live in the UK
- Be willing to relocation if you do not reside within reasonable commuting distance
Role specification and benefits include:
- Working Monday to Friday, 8am until 5pm daily
- On call is working 7 days in every 21 days between 3 fitters, a work mobile and van will be provided
- On call allowance paid per annum
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank / public holidays
- Private healthcare
- Personal accident insurance
- Free parking
- Pension (after qualifying period)
- Retirment and long service awards after time served
- Family friendly policy
Our client is holding interviews now so please apply to be considered.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.