Please check your email .
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who are looking for a Technical Manager to join their team based in Central London.
The role is focussing on managing a small team and new business development and marketing activies in the Offshore sector. You will review tender documents and develop technical proposales whilst actively contributing to developing relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Leading a small team in support of Technical response to business opportunities
- To Administer project budgets
- To plan team activities
- To maintain relationships with key clients
- To travel to different locations in support of business opportunities
You must have the below experience to be considered:
- Previous overseas experience
- 10 to 15 years experience in the Marine / Oil & Gas / LNG industries
- Strong experience with ship design, preferably with a period in LNG
- Experience dealing with shipyards, class, flag, charterers and owners on technical and commercial issues
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offshore so if you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in further detail, please apply now for more information.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.