Please check your email .
Process Engineers x1 SAP & 1 x Master Data required
My client specialises in high quality hand held dispensing tools and associated products to meet their customer needs and are on the lookout for 2 Process Engineers to join their expanding production team to help improve existing products to improve the quality, process and methods they currently use.
You will be the first point of contact for operations data and also project manage process improvement for the existing products.
What you'll be expected to know:
- Have experience with NPD - New product development
- Have a good understanding of BOM - Bill of materials
- Experience of SMED
- Have a good understanding of how the machinery works and how to control the machines.
- Come from a manufacturing background in your previous roles
- Imaginative and a thorough approach to see where improvements can be made and how they are going to be put into action.
In's and outs of your role:
-Maintenance and further development of master data
-Support of internal customers for any questions regarding operations master data
-Creation and maintenance of operations process
-Perform time studies
-Support calculation of production costs
-Team member of product launch projects as operations representative
-Capacity planning and operational efficiency
This role will also suit the following Job titles: Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or a Continuous improvement engineer.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.