Please check your email .
Senior RAMS engineer
Senior reliability, availability, maintainability and safety engineer
South London - Croydon
My Client has a notable track record in the transportation sector, stretching over more than a century. They are currently involved in a number of major projects in various sectors, such as transportation, energy and power and industry development. Thier System Engineering and Assurance (SEA) Business Stream is now looking for a Senior RAMS engineer.
- Will report directly to the RAMS team leader in the System Engineering and Assurance (SEA) Business Stream
- Will undertake RAMS engineering activities for clients in the UK and across the globe
- Will create fault trees, event trees and reliability block diagrams using tools referenced in the candidate specification
- Will undertake FMECAs of assets and systems
- Will be based in Croydon with likely day-to-day working from a client office in central London - Possible visits to site
- Degree-level qualification in engineering
- Some formal training or supervised work in applying RAMS engineering methods, tools and techniques
- Proven knowledge of undertaking failure mode effect and criticality analysis (FMECA) and availability assessments
- Proven involvement in hazard identification / risk assessment workshops
- Ability to use Isograph FaultTree+ and Availability Workbench (or AvSim+) tools
- Recent knowledge of RAMS engineering within the railway industry would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate and report, in both verbal and written English, to colleagues and customers on highly technical matters.
For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Adam Razzell at ARM on 02392458004 or Email your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.