Please check your email .
Regional Aftersales Manager
My client is seeking a Regional Aftersales Manager with strong Aftersales and Account Management skills to join a highly focused, passionate expanding team.
- Support the parts sales forecast for the assigned territory.
- Develop sales plan and support dealers to develop aftersales business. Analyse performance against targets.
- Implement and develop marketing initiatives appropriate to each territory
- Establish key customer values and competitive position through:
- Identify and feedback any new product requirements or changes to the product department.
- Identify and feedback the pricing levels required to maintain a competitive position.
- Ensure dealers are operating efficiently: inventory management and stocking
- Development of training plans to ensure dealers are trained in using clients systems
- Experience of dealer management in a similar environment is essential
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to conduct structured business analysis, along with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, dealer personnel, and at all levels within the organisation.
- Significant sales achievements in developing an aftersales or similar business with a clear focus on identifying opportunities and overcoming challenges whilst maintaining a professional and positive attitude
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.