Please check your email .
£27,000 - £30,000
My client is seeking a Toolmaker to work within a manufacturing department with an effective tool spares and maintenance service.
- To repair and /or maintain all production tooling.
- To carry out specific process development tasks as/when required.
- Support the design, build/modification of new/existing manufacturing tooling as/when required.
- Support manufacturing in achieving customer satisfaction, quality and production output targets.
- Comply with all Customer Specific Requirements (CSRs) relating to tooling.
- Ensure that production tooling is repaired and refurbished as necessary within the limits of the tool room capabilities.
- Ensure sufficient stocks of in house manufactured spares are maintained including electrodes and welding blocks
- Produce and repair manual-style welding jigs as requested.
- Assist with maintaining the companies Tooling Register and ensure proper control of issuing tooling.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- Liaise with Tooling design and process engineers on any suggestions for tooling and or/ jig design improvements.
- Liaise with tooling supplies companies for supply of spare parts, stock material as necessary.
- Served a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship.
- NVQ level 3 Engineering machining.
- Ability to operate basic Toolroom machinery.
- Lifting Equipment Regulations.
- Grinding Wheel Regulations.
- Can read engineering drawings.
- To work unsociable hours if required.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.