Please check your email .
Logistics Management Analyst
6 Months Contract
Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions.
Specific Job Description
Specialist skills developed in the Military Supply Chain or related industry, with exceptional knowledge of the supply process and information systems at both an operational and strategic level, providing expert advice and user knowledge.
• Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions.
• Supports multiple customer inventory levels through analysis and operations of the replenishment system.
• Provide SME guidance on logistic information and supply chain matters to the Sustainment organisation.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
• Bachelor degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education with at least 10 years of professional experience
• 10 years recent experience with the Armed Forces specialist in one of the following disciplines: Supply and Movements, Transportation and Warehousing, Quartermaster General.
• Relevant experience in a logistics staff role on an aircraft DT within the DLO
• Intimate knowledge of military supply practices, procedures and associated information systems
• Experience of front-line and deployed aircraft operations
• Experience in the management and deployment of logistics information systems
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
• Experience in dealing with Senior Customers and Suppliers in a day to day working environment.
• Excellent time and man management skills with the ability to prioritise resources to react to operational requirements.
• Ability to work under general direction only, independently capable of determining and developing approach to complex solutions.
• Able to work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated and a team player.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.