Please check your email .
Site Development Engineer (12 Months FTC)
Responsibilities as a Site Development Engineer:
- Drawing up project specifications.
- Identifying and bench marking sub-contractors for suitability of works.
- Coordination of projects, budget, timing and resource.
- Generation and validating project files.
- Ensure all works complied in line with current legislation.
- Preparation, justification and submission for CS expenditures.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to think logically with excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work on your own and under own initiative.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to use Autocad.
- Excellent communication at all levels.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.