Please check your email .
My client is seeking a Designer to provide scheme design, drawing and support functions and to be responsible for small projects or sub-sections of larger projects.
- To be responsible for the drafting effort of small projects, or sub-sections of larger projects.
- Produce documentation and drawings to ISO 9001.
- To provide technical support to the production, logistics and integration departments.
- Offsite support for new build and existing products.
- Assist in the preparation of operating and maintenance manuals.
- Provide customer support.
- Ensure all designs are suitable for manufacture, assembly and maintenance.
- Prompt replies to production , logistical and technical support questionsEnsure all designs are suitable for manufacture, assembly and maintenance.
- Prompt replies to production , logistical and technical support questions
- HNC, ONC or latest equivalent Electrical/Hydraulic Systems/Mechanical Engineering or related/equivalent subject
- Tolerancing limits and fits
- Manufacturing methods, including machining, forming, welding.
- Previous experience in a design environment.
- Design of ROV systems
- Shop floor experience
- Attentive to ISO 9001 QA systems
- Software skills: Proficient in designing with AutoCad and Solid Works, Conversant with Microsoft Office Suite.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.