Please check your email .
Job Title: Lead Design Analyst
Salary: Circa £55,000 per annum
Location: based at Weybridge, Surrey.
Permanent and Full Time.
Our client is a global design and manufacturing company who are a true specialist in defensive systems for vehicles and are looking for a Lead Design Anaylst to support a new work load. Using LS-DYNA, this engineer must be eligible to undergo Security Clearance.
What you will be doing:
- Support the Chief Engineer in the analysis and simulation activities of the Company.
- Modelling, analysis and simulation using LS-DYNA of both structural and blast scenarios.
- Preparation of reports demonstrating and summarising product performance.
- Support the Design Engineers with the engineering to appropriate product targets, e.g. cost, weight, strength, etc.
- Assist in the generation of, and deliver to, project timing.
- Supervise in house Design Analysts and where appropriate liaise with outside analysis contractors.
- Coach and mentor Design Analysts.
- Work in accordance to ISO9000 procedures.
- IMECHE CEng Accredited Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartered Engineer status (preferred).
- Experience in Automotive or Defence engineering environments.
- Has a knowledge and experience with explicit finite element technologies.
- Has experience of finite element model pre-processing, e.g. meshing, model definition.
- Constitutive material modelling.
- Concept creation and development.
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum SC level (SC).
- Strong interest in finite element tools and methodologies and working within an analytical role.
- Results-focussed - strong desire to achieve results and works hard to reach goals and targets
- Willing to travel in UK and internationally as required.
- Pension Scheme
- Health care fb
- Death in Serive scheme
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.