Please check your email .
About my client
My client believes growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. They look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. They believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
Primary purpose of role;
Their strategy is to develop and grow the service we are able to offer in supporting our water industry clients to better understand their assets and develop, design and deliver schemes to enhance their assets. This role is to support the established team in achieving this ambition, whilst increasing the business understanding of the team and building their reputation as the recognised industry leader in this field of engineering and operation.
The role will be based in our High Wycombe office working as part of a water or wastewater treatment works design teams.
- Carry out investigations, design, engineering calculations and preparation of working drawings for waste and/or water treatment schemes.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with key members of the client’s asset management, delivery and operations teams.
- Work with Process, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers to develop designs
- Work with CAD team to produce drawings and 3D models
- Engage with stakeholders as required
- Engage with Operations staff as required
- Engage with Suppliers as required
- Help present proposals to the client and for internal governance
- Complete all work in line with their Core Values and in accordance with their Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
To be successful in this role, you will be;
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Chartered engineer
- Proven post graduate experience in the water industry
- Experience in the design and construction of wastewater and/or water treatment works
- Confident with the preparation and use of engineering documentation including drawings, specifications
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Good client service focus
Experience in a self-managed role
Ability to work well both in a team and independently
Strong communication skills – both written and oral
Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.