Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Finance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join us! No experienced required! Advanced Resource Managers (A.R.M) are an established Recruitment Consultancy with over 20 years’ experience which offers employees a genuine career path in an adult environment offering up to 30 days holiday, extended Christmas leave, a bespoke training package with our in-house trainer and professional qualifications in a supportive environment.
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team within our Finance division in our brand new 5* offices based just outside of Port Solent. We provide full training and tools to be successful, and currently hiring across a number of our successful, growing teams; this could be a great chance for you to grow and develop as a 360 recruiter.
Want to be a part of our story?
Competitive basic salary with a fantastic commission scheme!
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous commission structure
- 23 days inc. 8 bank holidays (rising 1 day per year)
- Dress down Friday
- Holiday trading scheme - buy/sell holiday up to 5 days
- Regular incentives
- Summer BBQ'S
- Professional external qualifications in recruitment
- Social events throughout the year including Christmas party with partners
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Company Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbally
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- At least 1 years' experience within a sales, call centre, retail or telecommunication
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- A high level of integrity
- Developing a deep understanding of your specific sector, becoming an expert in your field
- Initial sourcing and identification of candidates using our internal database and job searches daily
- Candidate management & engagement and accurate records are maintained
- Interviewing candidates to gain understanding of their personality, experience and aspirations
- Formulating and creating candidate CVs and cover notes
- Administration and coordinating interviews
- Guiding and advising candidates through the interview process
- Creating and proof-reading candidate briefs, shortlists and databases
- Handling candidate responses and feedback
- Updating the database for clients, vacancies and candidates
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a growing company
- Genuine career path
- Excellent benefits package
- Bespoke and on the job training with our in-house trainer
- Fantastic earning potential
- Be in control of your own career
We are growing fast and looking for people that want to grow with us. This opportunity will suit someone with great communication skills, high attention to detail and the drive and motivation to build their own success.