Talent Acquisition Specialist (Optamor)
We are looking for an amazing Recruitment Business Partner to join the Optamor onsite team at Checkatrade in Lakeside, Portsmouth.
Working as a part of a high performing RPO team, you will undertake a fully rounded inhouse recruitment / account management role from direct sourcing to relationship management and much more. Your specific focus will be to act as the go to Recruitment Partner for all technical recruitment activity across our Checkatrade account. Working onsite in a fast paced high growth digital business environment, with a team of experienced recruiters around you, this truly is a recruitment role with a difference!
About the role
Our onsite team at Checkatrade provide a fully dedicated recruitment outsourcing service. Reporting to the Optamor Talent Acquisition Manager, you will focus on technical recruitment activity providing solutions and resource in line with Checkatrade growth plans. This includes direct sourcing through multi-channel approach as well as supplier management. You will be brilliant at building relationships with key stakeholders and managing all associated processes whilst partnering with the business to build a strong employer brand and a fantastic candidate journey that meets the needs of the fast moving world of a tech scale-up.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting RPO Talent Partner role, a partnership approach (no business development) and a client that is going to places.
- A passionate and solution driven team around you - we genuinely care about the quality of our work and we make sure we have fun too.
- An inhouse recruiter type role with agency type rewards!
- Hybrid ways of working – mix of home and office based.
- You love recruitment and been successful in it - be that as an In-house or Agency Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner.
- You talk tech and have experience in IT / Technical recruitment.
- LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, sourcing strategies, candidate experience, talent pipeline, relationship management – music to your ears and experienced in all?
- Switched on and organised with a people focus, you will be resilient, tenacious, and positive with high integrity and a solutions driven approach.
More about us
Optamor is a people and performance-focused Resource Process Outsourcing (RPO) provider. We challenge traditional recruitment and training solutions by achieving aspirations, living our values, and enabling the extraordinary.
Our success and strong reputation are down to our successful client partnerships. Together, we attract, engage, evaluate, and grow talent.
What's on offer
As well as generous base salary, fantastic commission structure we also offer:
- Day off for your birthday
- Buy/ Sell holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Awards and recognition
- Team drinks and quarterly nights out
- Christmas parties (with partners)
- Working from home
How to apply
For more information please send your full CV and contact details for our Internal Recruitment team to get in touch: