Recruitment Consultant – Procurement & Supply Chain
Are you a Recruitment Consultant looking to work for an award-winning agency where you’ll be offered the very best training and development?
Do you want to increase your earning potential, and be treated like an adult and not micromanaged? Then we want to hear from you!
- Providing full life cycle recruitment services to new and existing ARM clients, for your team and, cross functionally.
- Ensuring that all ARM’s services are offered to clients where appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant or Resourcer, ideally within STEM industries.
- Experience in working to deadlines, either temp or perm staff.
- Customer service or sales experience.
- Able to build relationships with managers and negotiation skills.
- Awareness of commercial acumen.
What we can offer you:
We’re proud to offer a number of benefits but the one we feel helps us stand out is our Flexible/Variable working. If you have children, or just want to get to your football training on time then we can work around you. We also offer:
- Buy/Sell holiday (up to 5 days), Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers
- 32 days holiday, after 1 year service gain 1 days leave extra per year of service
- Variable and flexible working
- Volunteering hours (16hours)
- IRP membership and training – discounts
If you are a Recruiter who fancies a change to one of the best businesses in Portsmouth, please get in touch with our internal recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org.