Resource Partner (IT)
Working with us means embracing our honest and transparent ethos, daring to be different and finding passion in everything you do.
The Resource Business Partner will have overall responsibility for the management of Optamor’s recruitment services model with our customers. You will seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with key stakeholders and identify business development opportunities to raise the profile of services available to them.
Taking full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle for a number of designated business areas, you will also demonstrate a strong focus on multi-channel candidate sourcing, supply chain and process management, whilst promoting candidate and hiring manager experience.
In this role you will have a flexible approach to work and a willingness to travel to your areas of the business and stakeholders, including: Gloucestershire, Manchester, Havant, London, Fareham.
What you'll be doing
- Developing and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders
- Providing advice on recruitment issues/changes in legislation i.e. Equality Act, AWR, EAA, Pensions Legislation, Umbrella Companies, On and off-shore intermediary legislation etc
- Developing business plans and seeking opportunities to enhance the profitability of the Optamor delivery model
- Meeting and exceeding performance expectations
- Hitting the service level agreement (SLA) criteria set between Optamor and your client; ensuring a right first time mentality
- Ensuring impartiality, diplomacy and discretion with the client, and understanding the sensitivities with confidential campaigns and the use of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Managing your own business unit’s supply chain, ensuring processes are adhered to with performance reviews regularly in place.
- Being pro-active with market data and information
You will likely have:
- Experience gained from a recruitmet agency in the IT sector or in-house/ RPO role at Resource Business Partner level
- Experience in sourcing IT roles
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience gained in the defence industry is advantageous
- Ability to communicate, work and thrive under deadlines - managing your own time
What's in it for you?
We're proud to have been recognised as the best large recruitment agency 250+ employees (IRP Awards, 2017) and advocate company (2018). People are at the heart of everything we do and our benefits reflect our values. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Collaborative working culture
- Great L&D opportunities
- Free tea/coffee and fruit boxes
- Regular social events
- Volunteering hours
How to apply
Email our internal recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.