Want to work for an award- winning organisation? Earn uncapped commission? Career rather than a job?
Since 1996, ARM has played a massive part in the engineering and technology recruitment space, sourcing talent across the UK and internationally. This is something that has been recognised repeatedly by the industry, clients and candidates alike (we have a Platinum Customer Service Award from Feefo), and we were thrilled to win Best Company to Work For (250+) at the 2017 IRP Awards. We have some huge plans for the next year, so now’s a great time to join the team.
The role - what you'll be doing
- Identifying suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Servicing and maintaining the relationships with candidates/contractors/client contacts, where applicable, across relevant business units of your division.
- Taking a flexible approach to meet the demands of Advanced Resource Manager’s clients and SLAs
- Lead generation
- Meeting and ideally exceeding KPI target
- Educated to GCSE level
- Experience in a call centre/sales/account management environment
- Experience in working to deadlines
- Customer service experience
- Experience of a similar role
- Ideally educated to graduate level
To apply and find out more about the role, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.