This is an exciting opportunity to head up the Group's marketing team, helping us to discover and share positive brand stories from our award-winning family of companies.
As our Group Marketing & Comms Manager you will be responsible for all B2C, B2B and B2E marketing activities, from driving incremental jobseeker registrations across all channels to supporting sales in the development of the business growth strategy.
You will be accountable for the strategic plan, management, execution and reporting of marketing activities including, SEO, PPC, programmatic advertising.
Additionally, you’ll be managing external freelancers, effectively communicating the marketing plan internally and externally.
About the group
Put simply, we find jobs for people. We know that looking for a new job can be a stressful and time-consuming experience, which is why we strive to make it as easy and seamless as possible.
We facilitate the progression of talented individuals within the highly competitive technology and engineering sectors. Whether they are seeking permanent or contract opportunities we proactively search for a situation that is ideally suited to each individual.
By placing our candidates at the centre of the recruitment process, we respect needs and create a partnership that lasts throughout their entire careers.
We offer a fun, collaborative & flexible working environment based in 5* offices just outside of Port Solent.
What the role involves
- Design and implement a marketing strategy for each business
- Produce a content calendar that covers activities such as national learning at work week, mental health day, etc
- To manage the marketing budget
- To promote the business activities via all social media channels to promote the business to potential future candidates and raise the business brand
- Work with the board over internal communication strategy reporting for each business area and promoting via social media channels
- Assist with translating our EVP across all channels to aid with talent pipelining
- Effectively communicate with peers across the senior management team and contribute to the group growth strategy
- Help develop products and services for the group
- Able to run reports using analytical and insight tools (such as Google Analytics and LinkedIn BI)
- You will have previous experience working within a recruitment business would be desirable
- Commercially-minded and strategic, you’ll be focused on driving results through continuous improvements
- Experienced in using analytical and insights tools (such as Google Analytics and LinkedIn BI) to produce reports
- Able to manage multiple tasks and requirements
- An influencer with strong leadership skills. You’ll be able to persuade and get your peers/consultants/wider company on board with your plans
- Consultative, but able to take a determined approach to succeed
- An innovator who always wants to be improving processes and services
- Future-orientated - articulates a position on the future and identifies ways to bring this to reality for the benefit of the group
- Passionate about Marketing and how it supports Sales to exceed targets
What we can offer
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and a day off around your birthday
- Buy/Sell holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance 2x annual salary
- BUPA cashback plan
- Car allowance if eligible
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 days home working)
- Organised social events
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme