We’re looking for a credit controller to help support our fantastic people and enable us to deliver great customer experience.
ARM is an award-winning engineering and technology recruitment agency, with a reputation which extends far in our respective industry sectors. Our consultants, website and culture have been recognised – most recently at the IRP Awards, where we were named Best Company to Work For (250+). Delivering efficient solutions to clients and candidates alike, we also offer great benefits, career progression and the chance to work with some of recruitment’s nicest people.
To get a better idea of what life’s like at ARM, take a look at our Instagram.
What you’ll be doing
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintaining designated accounts to ensure timely issuing of invoices, resolution of queries and receipt of cash
- Managing the credit control of the relevant accounts, ensuring the AR manager is kept up-to-date
- Providing full ledger updates in the weekly review
- Generating, checking and issuing the contract sales invoices from our ETZ system and placement invoices from SAP in line with contractual agreements.
- Ensuring monthly issuing of client statements and chasing letters, where required
- Credit checking existing and new clients
- Maintaining the accounts on SAP with full notes and correct contact details
- Resolving internal & external accounts receivable queries
- Processing and inputting purchase orders
We’re looking for someone who enjoys providing a great customer experience (both internal and external), working in a friendly, close-knit team, and has a strong eye for detail. You’ll preferably have the following skills and experience, too:
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Good written, numerical and verbal skills
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment to deadlines
- Experience working in customer service
- Knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrable experience with credit control/cash allocations/bank recs
- Self-starter, able to resolve issues
What we offer in return
- Day off for your birthday
- Buy/ Sell holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible and home working
- Awards and recognition
- Team drinks and quarterly nights out
- Award-winning learning scheme and opportunities for development
- Hours off for charity work
How to apply
Please send your CV to our internal recruiter, Nadia Croset – firstname.lastname@example.org or get in contact to find out more about the role and ARM. We actively encourage applications from diverse candidates, and are open to flexible and part time hours.