Brand Manager (FTC)
Could you confidently reach diverse audiences and communicate Group messages succinctly?
Salary: £30k-£35k PA
Do you know when to use a semi-colon, even in a social post? Are you one of those people who crosses out abberant apostrophes in public? If so, why not apply for our 12 month FTC Brand Manager vacancy?
About the role:
As Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for setting and maintaining brand consistency across all the group’s brands. This includes company messaging, social media, content marketing, events and the websites. You’ll work closely with the Performance Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing to help run B2C and B2B marketing campaigns in line with the business growth strategy. You’ll take care of the creative elements of the campaigns, from ideation through to delivery. You’ll look after the group’s social media channels, ensuring we get our brand in front of candidates and clients. Additionally, writing great content will be your passion. You’ll be crafting content from infographics to blogs, whitepapers, interviews and eBooks, working closely with our external graphic designer.
Advanced Resource Managers, part of the Serocor Group, is a recruitment agency which helps people get STEM jobs. We work in close collaboration with our sister brands, Optamor, Hawker Chase, ORSON and Serocor Solutions to provide comprehensive talent solutions to a multitude of clients.
That's all very well, but what about the culture? Well, we've just moved into a swanky new office close to Port Solent and reintroduced / enhanced a raft of people-focused policies such as flexi-hours, regular wellness initiatives, relaxed dress code and volunteering. That's in addition to an excellent training programme, generous compensation and free fruit! We have the occasional treat, too and support a couple of really worthy local charities. In Marketing, you'll be working in a really relaxed and progressive team of thoroughly wonderful people. You'll learn loads (take if from me) from some true experts and be able to expand your CV as a result. Across the team and the Group, we nurture, support and celebrate each other.
What you'll be doing:
This busy role offers a lot of variety, where you will:
- Act as guardian of the group’s brand guidelines (nothing gets past you!)
- Ensure company messaging is used across all channels
- Plan out and run brand marketing campaigns (B2B & B2C)
- Create and implement content marketing and social media strategies
- Be the first port of call for all creative work - liaising with our external graphic designer for complex tasks
- Manage the group’s websites - including problem solving
- Identify shows and events to raise awareness and drive growth of the group’s brands
- Manage events and branded items - from show stand design through to merchandise
- Report on brand marketing activities from awareness through to conversion
- Assist with client marketing consultancy work - employer branding, talent attraction and insights.
Who we're looking for:
If you’re a creative marketer with an eye for great social media and content campaigns then this role is for you. In addition:
- You’ll be able to hold your own with peers and create campaigns that capture our target audience’s attention
- Ideally, you'll be ex-marketing agency, or have experience juggling multiple clients and projects
- It goes without saying that you'll ooze creativity and love to innovative - you’ll always want to try new methods and experiment
- You'll be experienced in managing CMS such as Wordpress and Umbraco, understanding basic UX and SEO
- Able to put yourself in client and candidate shoes to create work that has impact
- A great writer, with attention to detail and the ability to craft an engaging story - even with drier materials!
- Experienced using social media management tools such as Sprout
- Collaborative and communicative - this role requires you to be the social butterfly in the business, understanding what each team is up to and how you can promote their activities
- Data-driven - creativity needs inspiration and we use data to help drive our activities. You’ll ideally hold your GoogleAnalytics IQ
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite for basic tasks (we have an external designer for complex work) and Canva
- Resilient and motivated to get the job done.
What you'll get in return
We pride ourselves on our progressive working practices, so flexible working is a given, but you'll also receive an enviable package, plus all that which is mentioned above. Additionally, due to the nature of the role, you'll find you develop professionally - acting as both an in-house marketing expert and as part of an external marketing agency, depending on the client. Plus it's fun!
If you'd like to find out more or apply, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARM is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ethnicity, age, disability, or any other protected class.