An opportunity to join a friendly and hardworking team as Bid Coordinator.
Advanced Resource Managers LTD (A.R.M), due to expansion are now hiring for a Bids Coordinator to join a growing, forward thinking business, based in brand new 5* offices just outside of Portsmouth. The role is hybrid, with teams working 3 days in the office, and 2 days at home.
An opportunity to join a friendly and hardworking team as Bid Coordinator has arisen. Reporting to the Bid Manager and working as part of the bidding and marketing team, the Bid Coordinator will work across all bidding opportunities received into the business and coordinate and monitor their progress throughout the bidding life-cycle. The role involves building internal relationships across the company.
A.R.M are a well-established Recruitment Agency with over 25 years’ experience specialising in Engineering, IT, Life Sciences & Professional Services. We are trusted to represent leading brands in the industries we work within. We've placed job seekers with over 1,600 employers and over 5,250 hiring managers. Put simply, we find jobs for people. We know that looking for a new job can be a stressful and time-consuming experience, which is why we strive to make it as easy and seamless as possible.
About the role:
As the Bids Coordinator at Advanced Resource Managers LTD you will be:
- Coordinate bid management activities, including client research, 'kick-off' and content creation workshops with Subject Matter Experts, bid submission and bid feedback review sessions
- Work as part of the bid team to draft and finalise bid responses that appeal to the client, positioning us in the best position to win business.
- Preparation and design of presentations and documents that support Business Development activity
- Curate responses to ensure a well organised bid library is easily accessible
- Monitor and report on new business opportunities available across the marketplace with existing and new employer partners
- Update CRM systems with deal status to maintain pipeline of opportunity, deal value and outcome
- Support the business to apply project management principles to all bidding activity
- Attend Business Development and marketing meetings
- Completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and maintenance of Supplier Portals
All activities will be under supervision initially and you will have the opportunity to learn about various computer software packages to support the work carried out. As you gain in experience, you will be given lots of opportunities to develop and take additional responsibility.
The application is open to either an experienced Bid Writer/ Coordinator or a Graduate looking to gain working experience within Bids.
- Previous experience of working within a Bid/Business Development Team
- Experience of providing first class administrative support to a busy function in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable outstanding literacy skills including exemplary grammar and spelling.
- Organised approach towards work
- Ability to gather information from multiple sources and quickly analyse and interpret data and content.
- Commercial experience of using MS Office suite at an intermediate/advanced level specifically Word, PowerPoint and outlook
- Excellent standard of numeracy
- Not essential but advantageous will be good technical knowledge of Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Organised with ability to maintain comprehensive and well organised records
- Ability to proof and critically analyse written responses, working with the bid team to improve and enhance responses
- IT literate
- Exemplary attention to detail.
This position benefits from a flexible working arrangement; 23 days holiday in addition to bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday; a health cash plan scheme; death in service benefit, plus other company wide reward and recognition.
This role is based in our newly refurbished office in North Harbour Business park. The address is Shore House, Compass Road, Portsmouth, PO6 4PR. There are good transport links to Cosham (both bus and train station) and the site is approximately 15/20 minutes walk from the railway station. We offer free car parking next to our offices and a safe place to store bicycle as well as shower facilities on site.
How to apply
For more information please send your full CV and contact details to email@example.com