We are looking for an amazing Bid Manager to join us here at The Serocor Group! Based out of 5* offices just outside of Port Solent, working within a team of dedicated professionals who are responsible for project delivery and support.
To be successful in this role; you’ll be a meticulous Bid Manager and writer who is motivated by clarity and direction. You’ll have an innovative outlook and strive to create bids that embody our USP's and company values.
About the role
The Bid Manager will be responsible for all elements of the bid process, from identification of opportunities through to the production and collation of information, achieving sign-off and final submission.
This is a collaborative role - you’ll be working with colleagues across the whole business and will work especially closely with your colleagues in the Client Programme Services team as well as the Business Development team in a collaborative and consultative manner. You will be designing and implementing bid strategy from start to finish.
Identifying Bid opportunities, updating the Bid calendar for future opportunities and working alongside key stakeholders to ensure the suitability of opportunities and evaluating their cost and reward to the business.
This role supports the bid process within all Serocor Group brands with particular focus on Advanced Resource Managers and Optamor.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity to grow within your career
- A passionate and solution-driven team around you - we genuinely care about the quality of our work and we make sure we have fun too.
- Fantastic working culture
- Hybrid ways of working – mix of home and office-based
You'll have previous experience working within a bid or sales support role - ideally within recruitment/talent solutions environment.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and be an exceptional writer - a background in bid, marketing, journalism or similar is an advantage.
- Comfortable voicing your opinions to the leadership team, ensuring we produce a winning bid.
- Keen to challenge information, processes and other information that goes into a bid submission.
- Collaborative and friendly - being able to influence your colleagues and stakeholders in a positive way to achieve results.
- Design-orientated, understanding that client-facing work needs to look as good as it sounds
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience of HubSpot would be beneficial
What's on offer
As well as a generous base salary we also offer:
- Day off for your birthday
- Buy/ Sell holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Awards and recognition
- Team drinks and quarterly nights out
- Christmas parties (with partners)
- Working from home
How to apply
For more information please send your full CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org