Are you a driven Bid Manager capable of working on a diverse range of bids?
Are you looking to join a fast-growing company, with a fantastic track record of winning and delivering exciting contracts?
ARM is an award-winning engineering and technology recruitment agency, with a reputation that extends far in our respective industry sectors. Our consultants, website, and culture have been recognised – most recently at the IRP Awards, where we were named Best Company to Work For (250+). Delivering efficient solutions to clients and candidates alike, we also offer great benefits, career progression and the chance to work with some of recruitment’s nicest people.
What you’ll be doing
We’re seeking an experienced Bid Manager to lead, manage and co-ordinate all aspects of the bid process ensuring that high quality, competitive proposals are delivered to drive growth for the business.
Working closely with our Business Development Team and Senior Management, the Bid Manager will compile winning proposal submissions to allow the business to grow its customer base, as dictated by the company’s annual targets.
Proposal submissions will be led by the Bid Manager who will own the technical response and manage the communication protocol with all internal and external stakeholders. The Bid Manager will:
- Prepare realistic bid plans and track activities against the plans, providing regular and accurate reports to senior project managers and stakeholders as appropriate
- Own the total response for all assigned PQQs, bids and tenders
- Ensure the quality of the customer submission, driving consistency of messaging
- Liaise with the in-house legal team to minimise exposure and risk on all bids
- Close down the project at the end of a bid, including project lessons learned and identifying reusable collateral (i.e. improved propositions).
- Inform and train relevant co-workers on bid management techniques (marketing / BD).
- An experienced Bid Manager with a passion to succeed
- Previous experience of managing the end to end process of large bids
- Preferably accredited by Association for Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) or similar
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task; co-ordinate several opportunities and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with delivery, technical, finance and commercial teams
- Capable and willing to constructively challenge peers
What you’ll get in return
We offer an enviable package which includes a comprehensive training, development and mentoring programme to help you realise your own professional ambitions via a defined career path. We provide a warm and inviting working environment, flexible working arrangements, on-site parking, childcare vouchers and pension plus more. That’s in addition to a competitive salary, and working with a really friendly bunch of people!
Contract type – permanent
Location - Havant, Hampshire
Salary – Competitive package offered
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you.
The next step
If this sounds of interest or you’d like to see the full job description, please get in touch with our internal recruiter, email@example.com. He’s waiting to answer any questions you might have or to receive your CV, so don’t hesitate.