Job Type: Permanent
£39 - £35
Software Test Team Leader
£40,000 - £42,000
Our client is based in West Sussex, develop pioneering and innovative solutions within the medical device sector, they currently require a Software Test Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis.
The vacancy is for a Software test leader / Software test engineer to complement the Software Development team by providing test support to system test. The Test leader will provide test analysis, test planning and test process support within a small team of developers and testers. The successful candidate will also be expected to develop and maintain test cases for the products under test, at System test level and ideally also at integration test level.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the software development team, Analyse new products from technical documentation, Develop appropriate test strategy, Plan the required testing, and create top level test plans, resource plans and schedules.
- Develop and verify the adequacy of test procedures and test environments.
- Develop and maintain test cases and execute tests on the product.
- Identify and document defects when performing test execution and work with the development team to resolve these.
- Ensure that all formal test activities are properly recorded according to the company's quality system.
- Strive to continually develop and improve test methods, tools and techniques.
- Able to develop a thorough understanding of the intended use of new products, coupled with the ability to translate this understanding of the requirements into structured and comprehensive test plans and procedures.
- Ability to accurately follow and document prescribed test procedures and observe/identify unexpected system behavior.
- Quality conscious, Analytical, Accurate and Flexible.
Qualifications & Background:
- An understanding of the complete Software development and test lifecycle and background in developing tests for Integration and System test.
- You will be proactive with a high level of competency in defining test strategies and test planning and also in test specification and test execution.
- Background as a test team leader, ideally in an Agile team.
- Formal Tester Qualifications (ISEB / ISTQB) are highly desirable.
Should you be interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Devices, Medical, Software Test Engineer, Agile
||15 May 13
|No. of vacancies:
|Qualifications and certificates required:
||None specifically required
|Health & Safety issues:
|Expenses paid :