Job Type: Permanent
£19,000 - £30,000
Web Analytics System Configurator - SpeedTrap, TeaLeaf, web analytics, HTML, Cognos
My client, a market leading brand is looking for a web analytics specialist to join the Group's Web Development team. During the first nine to twelve months the post holder will be working exclusively on the Webagility programme. This will require them to meet the expanding demands that will be placed on the tools as their web presence is significantly enhanced. The post holder will work with project managers and development teams to achieve the project’s emerging goals.
You will work directly with the Group Web Development team to set up and configure a wide range of web monitoring and marketing systems. These systems are increasingly considered to be business critical, especially as the volume of customer contact increases through this medium.
Your day to day responsibilities will include web analytics system configuration tasks including:
• Utilising sophisticated tools and techniques to retrieve, transfer, understand and analyse large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data from multiple data sources.
• The translation of business requirements into system configuration for collection and reporting.
• Work closely with systems configurators to ensure maximum efficiency for data collection and analysis
• Troubleshooting performance issues.
• Develop and implement custom analytics for online marketing products.
• Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to internal teams and executives as needed.
• Maintain the integrity of the web analytics tools and develop them to keep pace with changing business demands, working with other support and development teams as necessary
• Provide day-to-day system configuration for the web analytics data analysts and business users
• Work with business and development teams to provide new functionality and applications on to the existing systems
• Configuration knowledge for tools such as SpeedTrap and Tealeaf would be an advantage
• Understanding of dashboard and report creation for web analytics tools would be an advantage
• Expertise in regular expression creation and data management with MS Access and MS Excel would be an advantage
• Knowledge of HTML, HTTP request/response data
• Configuration knowledge for multivariate testing and behavioural targeting tools
• Understanding of click stream data, site user behaviour, and funnel reporting
• Demonstrable ability to work closely with developers and business areas to ensure customer insight through the configuration and use of web analytics tools
• Ability to deliver systems configuration change accurately and in a timely manner
• Can-do attitude and desire to deliver real business value
• Motivation to learn and pursue personal development
• Knowledge of common reporting tools (e.g. Cognos)
Web Analytics Manager
||28 Nov 12
|No. of vacancies:
|Qualifications and certificates required:
||None specifically required
|Health & Safety issues:
|Expenses paid :