Job Type: Contract
Our automotive client has an exciting opportunity based in Cologne, Germany.
This role is a resident EMC Engineer.
The successful candidate will be part of small team responsible for all aspects of vehicle EMC delivery. You will offer EMC expertise to a large OEM and lead all EMC activities from initial programme launch through to production. Initial training will be performed at the EMC test facility in the United Kingdom and the duration of this training will depend upon experience.
Key duties of the role include:
- Tracking components and vehicles for EMC compliance
- Risk analysis for potential vehicle / component issues
- Scheduling of development vehicles for test
- Wiring and package reviews.
- Project management of multiple large scale projects
- Support testing at EMC facility when required
To apply for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or technical field
- Understanding of EMC test methods
- Engineering background
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills in German and English, both oral and written
- Authorisation to work in the EU
If applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
EMC, EMC Design Engineer, EMC Test Engineer, Automotive
||14 Mar 13
|No. of vacancies:
||Paid in Euro's €
|Qualifications and certificates required:
||None specifically required
|Health & Safety issues:
|Expenses paid :