Job Type: Contract
Diesel Calibration Engineer
12 months (initial)
Our client, an automotive industry leader, based in Warwick, has a number of positions available for long term contract work within their Diesel Engine Calibration team. Positions available include: Diesel Engine Calibration Project leader and Lead calibrator. The diesel calibration team are responsible for delivering a significant number of high impact customer attributes in a robust and timely manner. The calibration team are seeking a number of high quality calibration engineers to work with world class hardware and software to deliver class leading products. This CVN is aimed at filling two specific roles which are required to manage the development of new calibrations on a new and unique diesel engine.
- A detailed understanding of the compilation of calibrations using CRETA and calibration management.
- A detailed understanding of the calibration process and a good knowledge of engine control software.
- A detailed understanding of VVT, VCT, Single and multiple boosting applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility, self-motivated.
- A good knowledge of Powertrain products, engine test facilities and calibration process.
- A good knowledge level in the use of INCA or similar engine interface tool plus Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and GPIRS.
- Detailed understanding of S/W strategies and having the ability to lead and coach teams of engineers across the business.
- Identify, influence, standardise and support delivery of process improvement for team and customer interface.
- To provide effective communication on the programme status to stakeholders and test team members.
- Detailed knowledge of FIE, CDPF /SCR and EGR systems.
- A clean full driving license.
- A good knowledge of simulation and modelling tools / techniques.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Diesel, Calibration Engineer, Calibration
||02 May 13
|No. of vacancies:
|Qualifications and certificates required:
||None specifically required
|Health & Safety issues:
|Expenses paid :